Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Little Bit About Me...

1. Where do you come from?

As far as where I was born, I'm from Lexington.  I did a little bit of moving around when I was pretty young for my dad's job but in 2nd grade we came back and I've been living here ever since.


2. What are your experiences with writing?

I don't mind writing in general, however, english has to be my least favorite class.  It is proven fact that no matter how many times I sit down and try to work on a paper, I can't focus until hours before it is due.


3. Something that is seriously important to you.

Over all probably the most important thing in my life is my family.  I come from a large family of five siblings (three older sisters and two younger brothers).  They are extremely important to me because they are probably the people that have the most influence on me and I really appreciate all they have done for me.


4. Why are you in college?

I'm in college because I hope to one day have a respectable career and I think that can be a difficult thing to accomplish if you don't have the paper to show.

5. What kind of culture do you consume?

I consume all kinds of culture.  I love all kinds of movies, music and sports.  As far as movies go some of my favorites are Pulp Fiction, 10 Things I Hate About You, Braveheart, Blow, Memento, Fight Club, Pinapple Express, Pretty Women, and Shawshank Redemption, but that list can go on forever.  I listen to all kinds of music but mostly Classic Rock, Indie Rock, Alternative, Acoustic, Hip-Hop, Raggae, selective Country, 80's, 90's and pretty much anything that is good.  Some sports I enjoy watching football, soccer, and basketball and I like to play sports like soccer, tennis, and basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment